Sunday, October 16, 2005

Birthdays and parties...


Hello everyone- hope you all are enjoying another fabulous fall week...although this last week was not quite as exciting as the previous, due to lack of company, it was nice to catch up on cleaning, practicing, general everyday chores. No big news to tell you other than Helen Scheibe is coming to visit on Wednesday, so feel free to send Moscow mementos, Bucer's coffee, you know, the norm.:) My birthday was on Thursday, so Wendy and Micah Lewis (a family friend) took me to Jackson to go shopping- what a perfect present!:) Then after a long but exhilirating day, I returned home to find my wonderful husband had gotten me flowers, a gift certificate for a day spa, and he had even baked me an angel food cake! Men are wonderful, especially husbands. The fun continued when we came to Monroe yesterday...since I normally have a fall party around my birthday, I decided to at least carry on the food tradition part of it, and so I made homemade doughnuts(not as good as my mom's yet) and caramel corn, then Bethany, Micah and I invited over several people and we played Battle of the Sexes- a fun if not sexist game. Needless to say, it's been a fun weekend and I'm ready for a leisurely Sunday nap. I hope all is well with everyone, and Helen, I'll see you Wednesday!:)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hob! Hob! Hob!

Head like a meat kabob!

Lookin' good buddy, and lookin' well fed. I don't know if I'll survive the winter with my weight.

Nick and Marissalas said...

Saw both Katherine and Jordan last night at Bucer's! It was almost like you were there. ;)

Hope all is well - and you should fix up your myspace page! Put a rad song on it and some cute photos and a sweet background. We can help ya out.

I have a Marissa site. It pretty much covers Marissa related stuff.

Nick also has a Nick site. It pretty much covers Nick related stuff.

Please visit if you have a chance.

hehe