Sunday, October 02, 2005

New Pics & fun with Grandmas!


This is a pic of Hobbes practicing his Olympic stance…we’ve decided he has great thighs.J The pic below is the most common facial expression we see-namely that of, "huh?" Last but not least is a pajama pic (not to helen). However you will all be glad to know that my mom arrived safely and in one piece, although she did have some trouble at the Houston airport-those Texans!J My dad was not able to make this trip after all due to business, but he is planning on coming down another time. Thus, it was my mom’s first time to travel alone in quite a few years! And I can’t remember the last time my dad was left home alone. So, if anyone wants to check in and see if he’s ok, I’m sure my mom would appreciate it. (just joking) No, she made sure he was stocked up on fish sticks and pop tarts. We have a full week ahead of us, as Bray is also on fall break…we are going to shop, shop and of course shop. We are also going to go see a little history on the side, like some battlefields, old Southern homes and battleships. I shall be sure and post more pics with both grandmas when I take them. Love to you all, and congrats to the Millers,those of you who see them.

3 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...

I'm so So so excited...mississippi here i come, wilkins here i come, day spa here i come!!!!!! lets carve pumpkins too okay???

Emily said...

In that first pic, Hobbes looks like his Uncle Caleb (before he slimmed up). Hope your mom had a great visit.

~HeLeN~ said...

6 DAYS TILL KAJSAS BIRTHDAY!!!!!