Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pumpkin patch

Here is Hobbes with his pumpkin-isn't he an amazing artist? I think he takes after my dad.:)
This is a pic of a tree down the street that happened during Hurricane Katrina. Helen and I are standing in front of it to show some scale. Amazing, isn't it?
These are pictures of our little house...so you can picture us in our natural habitat.

Last but not least, this is our pumpkin patch family pic...for those of you who remember, Hobbes' in utero nickname was 'pumpkin.'

2 comments:

Nick and Marissalas said...

Those pumpkin pics are the cutest things I have seen in a long time. ;) I am totally going to print them off! Also, your house is *adorable.* Ridiculously cute.

The tree stump ... not so adorable ... but fascinating!!!

Nick and Marissalas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.