Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy new year!


Hello everyone...I hope you had a great new years...as I mentioned in my previous post, we were in Portland, Oregon with my extended family. It was a short but sweet visit- we spent some time with Hobbes' great-grandma, and 2 of his great aunts.
Although things have been crazy-busy, both Bray and I have greatly appreciated the time we have had with friends and family. As you can see from the pics, we went ice skating, played a hilarious board game called Quelf, had coffee, coffee, coffee...and did wedding stuff for one of my best friends, Shawna.
It will be a bittersweet parting on Saturday, as we head home- although we are looking forward to seeing Bray's family too. Moscow still feels the most like home to us- but it's good to experience new things. So if ever you want a taste of the South-give us a ring, and we'll put you up. Have a great new year, and we miss you all!
Here is a 4-generation picture for my side of the family, with my dad's mom...below is Hobbes experiencing Powell's bookstore ( one of the very be st in my opinion) with his grandparents.The lovely woman giving Hobbes his first lick of a candy cane is my Aunt Jill. Last but not least, is a pic with all of my siblings on New Year's. Enjoy!

1 comment:

~HeLeN~ said...

she is marrying josh wright.