Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moscow one more time!

Here are just a few pics from our latest Moscow excursion- unfortunately, I did not always bring the camera with me this time, so there are not quite as many adorable pics as usual.:( So, instead, I'll give you a short update on what we managed to cram into 1 short week.
We:
-went to Trinity Fest
-saw "Leave It To Psmith," a play directed by my dad, with Jordan as the star(if you're reading this Jord, way to go!!!) and my 2 sisters in hilarious roles (miss u guys)
-celebrated my mom's 53rd bday(am I supposed to write that?), by going out to dinner and... getting her ears pierced!
- cut Carolyn's hair in such a cute way, that I am very tempted to do the same
-saw my Grandma Garfield, got to spend more time with her
-got to know Naphtali, my new sister-in-law a little better, especially after losing to Seth and her in Star Wars Life...do not underestimate the dark side, guys....we'll get you next time!
-worked a shift at Bucer's with Bray...and of course drank a lot of coffee
-spent time with all our favorite friends...which makes us miss them even more.
We love you all, it was so fun to see you!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the picture with Uncle Jo

~HeLeN~ said...

i agree! that one needs to be framed!!!!!!!