Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Bray!

Well, Bray is now old....just kidding! We had a really nice day yesterday, celebrating with family, eating good food, and just relaxing. I made dinner in the evening, and Wendy made a delicious chocolate truffle cake to finish it off! So here are just a few pics from the end of the day. Love you all!
Daddy looking zoned after lots of food and wine....fun! The boys love to have crazy time- it's hard to catch them at a 'calm' moment!
What Bray calls 'lovin' mama' time....where Hobbes squeezes me as hard as he can! Sometimes it's love that hurts!:)


Last but not least....an updated pregnancy pic, mainly for my mom, but here I am(and Madeline, too) with about 7ish weeks to go! I can't wait!









2 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...

AWW you are so freakin cute preggers!!! Hobbes is getting so big...and even more adorable! I can't wait to meet little madeline(not sure how you are spelling it)!!!!

Nick and Marissalas said...

You are a hottie pregnant woman! Lookin' good. ;) Yay for the new baby!!!!