Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Things are still pretty crazy here, so I just thought I'd put up a bunch of pics for now. These are from Easter events, my baby shower, park times, and study times....hope you enjoy, and that you had a wonderful Easter Sunday! We love and miss you all!
Here Mommy was trying to get a good picture of Daddy and Hobbes, but at the last second, Hobbes grabbed Daddy's hair...:)
Sitting by the Church's(Kathryn's soon to be in-laws) house, eating the spoils of the Easter egg hunt with new friend Jackson Crapuchetts.
Hobbes caught on to the Easter egg hunt veryy quickly...and after it was over, tried to boost his spoils by going to the other kids' baskets. Ahh...boys.

Look at all those eggs!!! He figured out how to open them by throwing them, and then eating the candy off the ground...gotta give him kudos for creativity!
Here we all are with Kathryn's almost in-laws...they hosted us all for an amazing and delicious Easter spread!
Kathryn and I after the kids' Easter egg hunt...I must admit that Aunt Kathryn partook of Hobbes' findings, too.:)
The table at my baby shower-love the pastels!

Katie Grauke, the other hostess besides Kathryn, and I at my shower.
Hobbes dying eggs...he was so excited he was honestly quivering! He called them balls most of the time, though.
Easter morning picture...the best we could get with a toddler!
The finished eggs- Hobbes probably dyed 6 of them! Mommy didn't even get to finish 1!:(
Hobbes loves Uncle Mike...he wanted to study too, so Mike gave him something to read.
Kathryn and I at my shower.
Swinging on the playset next to our new apartment building!
Dyeing more eggs!
Hobbes' best 'smile' for Easter Sunday!
Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics

----------------------------------------------------------- said...

Glad to see that y'all are doing well! Precious pictures!

----------------------------------------------------------- said...

Love,
Ragan
PS~ Don't know why it always does that obnoxious line thingy when I comment :-)