Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

For Father's Day, I thought I would try and get a cute pic of the kids together for Bray. Sooo I put Madeline next to Hobbes on the couch, while he was watching a movie. Needless to say, I took about 20 pics, and only came close to getting a 'good' one. However, I still think they're pretty funny, so I went ahead and showed the progression. So, Daddy(or Bray) I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day- we wish we could celebrate it with you! Love and miss you! Trying to put his leg over Madeline...
BOTH kids watching the movie, not the camera...

An almost perfect pic of Madeline-but then she put her fist up at the last second....




A kiss in the middle-this one is pretty cute, I think...




And finally, at least they both looked at the camera! Man, I don't know how professional photographers do it! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: