Monday, July 16, 2007

Daily rituals...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...things have been busy. I know that seems like my standard opening line, but I promise, it's always true! I haven't been doing a lot besides trying to stay cool with the kids, but I did take a few pics of random times at home. Madeline and I head to California to see Bray tomorrow, so we are busy getting ready for that! Hobbes will be staying with my parents for the week, and I am sure he will have a blast. Aunt Kathryn and friend Laura have been taking him on errands, to the pool....he has a lot of friends! I hope that you all are enjoying your summer- it's gone by fast! I shall update when I get back, so for now, miss you all!
Hobbes on the potty...reading his big boy bookHobbes always wants to hold 'Lulu' so I let him for awhile the other day...but this is the best pic I could get

Madeline in the Bumbo-such a happy smile!

1 comment:

Spencers said...

Kajsa, what a neat little seat for madeline! Where did you get it?

Sandy Spencer