Friday, October 26, 2007

Oops...here's the rest of that post

Last Sunday we had a bday/games and cards party at Kathryn and Mike's, to celebrate my bday. It was a lot of fun-we ended up eating a lot of food, drinking lots of apple cider, and playing cranium...may I add that our team won? (course that was due to Kathryn and Katie Grauke-I didn't realize my little sis was such a whiz at games!) The only thing I was sad about was the fact that I forgot to make homemade donuts (an annual Kajsa-bday tradition) until it was too late!
Sooo now I shall have to have a fall/donut party!:) Hope you all are enjoying this rapidly cooling weather!Holding the smile for just a little tooo long.

Kathryn, Paige, Kirby and Laura....cute!
The boys-trying to figure out how they can win:)
The game board.
Katie and I-after winning!
I'm not exactly sure what was happening here...but I thought it was funny, so I put it up! Enjoy!

No comments: