Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! (or day after)

Hi, everyone!
I hope you all had lots of goood food and fellowship yesterday-I know we did! This year we went to my parents' house, along with Jordan, Carolyn, Kathryn and Mike, and the Churches. The table was gorgeous, as Kathryn did the floral arrangements, and the food was delicious! I didn't want that overly full feeling, so I didn't eat till I was stuffed, but let me tell you-I could have!
We all just sat around the table and talked afterwards (actually, Mike, Bray, Hobbes and Jordan all fell asleep for awhile.... after the hard job of eating too much) and then later that evening Mike and Kathryn came over to our apartment to watch Hairspray. (which I loved, by the way)
I am sad that break is almost over, as Bray has been sick and had to write a huge paper during it, but we are actually going out to the forest to cut our Christmas tree on Saturday, with a big group of church people, so that should be fun! It's supposed to snow again, and Hobbes absolutely adores the snow! So I shall be sure to put up pics from that, but for now, miss you all!



Daddy with his gorgeous, smiley little girl.Eatin' crackers, and ever so happy about it, with Aunt Carolyn!

Quick story here-Mike and Kathryn went to our apartment to get some stuff a few weeks ago, and Mike noticed that I (unfortunately) did not have any pics on my fridge of him. He then proceeded to write me a note about it on my white board, telling me how offended he was, so I made sure to take a pic yesterday to put on my fridge. (he was joking, by the way):)

Sisters doing crazy faces while cooking.
Kathryn and the real, famous Maggie Church.

Playing in the snow outside our apartment!
He quickly figured out how fun it was to throw at people-although I think Bray and Jordan helped him along with that a bit.

Sorry about the runny nose-it is never ending when babies have colds. I wanted to show that she is currently more interested about Hobbes' bucket of cars than her own toys. I have decided to go and get her a pink car.:)

THE AFTERMATH OF THANKSGIVING DINNER:

#1: Jordan falls asleep.#2: Mike is out.

#3: Bray goes to put Hobbes down for a nap, I come looking for him 30 minutes later, and find this result.
The conclusion? Good food=good sleep.

No comments: