Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Celebrations!!!

Since both Bray and I had school/work on Valentine's Day, we decided to combine our celebrations with his birthday schtuff. So on Friday night, we made a nice dinner at home, and celebrated with Hobbes (Madeline was already asleep). Then Sunday,we celebrated Bray's birthday with my fam, and last night, on Bray's actual bday, we went out for dinner, to the restaurant where we had our 1st date! What a wonderful weekend!After he opened his present...
Trying to figure out a card...
Opening the iPod and recorder!
YAYYY!!!
Me and my mom.
Bray's homemade German Chocolate cake!

Reading cards, with the help of Hobbes.
Valentine's table!
Digging in-he loved all of it-orzo, salmon and asparagus! Sheesh!

I love my men!

1 comment:

boh tong said...

Love your blog...with all those lovely pics..Thanks