Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally-pics of the parents.;)

Every time I scan over our blog, I realize how few pictures there are of Bray and me. Not that this is a bad thing, the kiddos are much cuter, but we don't want our relatives to forget what we look like.;)
Last weekend, Bray sang with the Coeur d' Alene symphony, as a prize for winning a concerto competition in January. We left the kiddos with my parents, and got to got to P.F.Chang's for a quick, yet delicious, dinner, and then on to the concert. Bray did wonderfully, of course, and I enjoyed listening to him with a real orchestra behind him. ( sounds of the future, people!)
As we were about to leave, I realized I hadn't taken any pictures (horrible me! I always remember with the kids, but never with Bray's performances). So, I got a quick one with him and the conductor, and then we had some fun in a practice room. So here we are, in all our glory!







No comments: