Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Darling Girl!

Yesterday was Madeline's 1st birthday- I cannot believe it's been a year! It has gone by insanely fast...and so many changes! We celebrated her birthday, along with my dad's, on Sunday, and it was a lot of fun! (Kathryn is sending me some pics from her nice camera, which I will post)
We had some friends come, including Rachel Ryan (a favorite babysitter), the Churches, Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Jordan. She got a lot of loot, including a near-complete-very chic-summer wardrobe!:) Hobbes gave her her first baby doll, and she proceeded to crawl around with it, and 'kiss' it, which for her, is slobbering, open-mouthed all over her forehead.
Then yesterday, on her actual day, we all went out for lunch, played at the arcade (Madeline helped me do "dance-dance-revolution," walked around outside, and just hung out together. It was a really nice day, and I think both kids enjoyed all the fun!

PS-I think I forgot to mention that Madeline is walking!

1 comment:

LOLJR said...

congrats to madeline! she is so photogenic! Always smiling so perfectly for the camera!