Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day...

We had a simple, very windy, yet very wonderful Mother's Day today! My mom took a break by...slaving away on a beautiful dinner for us, and then both kiddos konked out, so we relaxed, Kathryn and I went to the mall, and then we went home. Bray was really sweet and ordered me flowers (tulips!) that came while he was in California, and then took care of the kiddos tonight while I went running/coffee time with Helen.A pic of Bray and me...since he wasn't here last Mother's Day, having him here was the best present!
Trying to get a cute pic of Madeline and I-but the wind took over. (Madeline's dress is a dress I bought before I was even pregnant, and I thought for sure that meant I would never have a girl.-Wilkins are still male-dominant.:) But God is good, and gave me a gorgeous daughter that can now wear the dress! I thought it fitting she wear it for the first time on Mother's Day!)
Like Father, like son. And so cute. I mean handsome.
Painted toes! I had to explain to Hobbes that it was just for girls...and that he and Daddy could play tackle football when he came home.:)
Happy Mother's Day, all you mothers! (and Mom, thanks for putting up with me for 24 years-I know it was harder than you let on! I love you!)

No comments: