Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Explorers!

Hello, everyone!
I'm sorry I don't have more pics to put up right now, but I left the camera in the car, and Bray took it to the Academy today...but I promise to put more on tonight!
These few are of the patio out back of the condo-as you can see, it's enclosed by this lovely foliage, and a wall, so it's a great place for the kiddos to be outside! I can watch them through the kitchen window, so it's a nice 'freedom' for them-especially Hobbes.
Things are going great-Bray is already really busy, but he's loving it! He had to go to Seattle this past weekend, to perform for a fundraiser, and it went even better than planned! He met some people who might have apartment leads, so that was encouraging. Today is the 'Death by Aria' masterclass at the Music Academy. I am really sad I can't go (no babysitter!) as this is one of my favorites to go to. It is where each of the singers perform for the first time of the summer, and all the 'patrons' choose their favorites! It's pretty funny, but I love to hear all the different talents and voices! It is definitely another world...but the music is fabulous!
Charity arrives tomorrow, so I am really looking forward to seeing her! we haven't seen her since Christmas, so this will be a blast-not to mention, she's never been to California before!
Had she come yesterday, we could've gone downtown and seen Arnold Schwarzenegger in person-he was giving a speech-but oh, well, life is full of disappointments, right?:) I know my Dad would've gone anyways.:)
I-dare I say this-have not done any shopping besides groceries yet...I did walk on State Street with the kids(one of the most fabulous streets in the world...it holds a special place in my heart!) but I only bought 2 bubble blowers from World Market-those of you who know me well, you should be proud! But, that will probably change with Charity's arrival. Anyhow, there's a not-so-quick update for you all, and I will post the pics later. Love and miss you!

1 comment:

Luke or Olivia said...

Kajsa, so glad everything is going well! You're so on top of the blog. Have fun with Charity and shop your heart out!