Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone! We have had a great day so far...eaten lots of food, played games, watched movies, and of course, played with all our new toys! Last night we went to our Christmas Eve service-trekked through feet of snow to get there!-and then headed over to Kathryn and Mike's to have our big feast with the Churches. Here are some of the pics from the evening-sorry I can't edit-I still don't have my computer! Hobbes, right before we were leaving, decided to wear Vicki Church's boots...
Mike and Kathryn!

Pouring the water for dinner-beautiful table!



Flying girl in red!



All the kids!




pretty girl with her Daddy...





Seth and Naphtali!
Bray and I.:)

Stuffing their faces....
My handsome boy with his firetruck.


A nut stuffing nuts in her face.

With the bro!
Seth and his martini.













No comments: