Saturday, January 17, 2009

Teatime!

One of my favorite memories from my childhood is of afternoons at my Grandma's house. We played over there a lot, seeing as they lived in town, and we often played dress-up, 'postman' (they had one of the cool, metal mail slots directly into the house) and teatime. My grandma had a blue, porcelain tea set that she let us all play with. We of course only put water in, and there are several pictures of Seth and I at the table, pouring our 'tea', but with most of the water outside of the cups. Wendy gave Madeline a tea set last Christmas, and on special days (namely rainy, cold ones) I get it out for her. We did this a few days ago, and she spent over an hour (a lot for her!) playing with it, moving it to different locations, and even pouring 'tea' for her brother. I tried to get some good pics, but these are all I got. However, you get the idea!


No comments: