Wednesday, March 04, 2009

'Photo shoot' for Mimosa

As most of you know, Kathryn has an online flowers business called Mimosa. They also sell products like napkins, tablecloths and aprons, and for Christmas, my mom gave Madeline one of the aprons. Kathryn asked if I could get a picture of Madeline in it for their website, and so I decided to try yesterday. I gave her a bowl with some flour, and I had eggs out for dinner-probably not the best combo with a toddler, but I was trying to keep her distracted while I took pictures! It turned out to be a huge mess, but these are the pictures I got! Hopefully one of them will work!:) Having fun, 'making' stuff!
She managed to break an egg right off the bat!
Still working...
Stirring whatever she was making...
Showing off the apron-best 'apron shot' I could get!
Getting all cleaned up!

2 comments:

Ashley Antkowiak said...

too cute!

Kathryn Church said...

Thanks Kajs! They're great - couldn't ask for a cuter model!