Monday, May 18, 2009

Shhh!!

Bray gets back from Alabama tomorrow, but I just had to share with you what a sweet husband he is (although he may be a bit embarrassed!). His plane flew out Friday morning at 5am, so we had to get up super-early for him to be there on time. Before he went to bed, though, he took the time to write several notes and hide them in places where I would be sure to find them. The next morning, I found one on the oatmeal box, the Starbucks coffee bag, inside my favorite coffee cup, and even one inside the coffeemaker! (not the carafe) Those of you who know us, know that coffee is as much a part of our lives and relationship as music is...so it made it extra sweet! And, I didn't find them all at once, so it was kind of exciting, too! I felt like a little kid on a treasure hunt.:) It's those thoughtful measures that make me smile inside-out.

No comments: