Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The KAJSA line....at IKEA!!!

Yes, that is my name on the line of home bedding at IKEA. No, I did not design it. Yes, I was very excited. Probably too excited. So I took lots of pictures, and I could have taken more...it was like a treasure hunt for the KAJSA line....but I will just give you a taste. So, if you decide to buy something from it, feel free to mention that you know the person it was named after.:)
I suppose it's possible that there are other Kajsas in Sweden.:)
Rachel, showing off a bedspread that she ended up buying! Way to go, Rach!
Kathryn,showing off the curtains...

I really liked these curtain/window panels...I would've bought them if I could!
The first 'KAJSA' item we saw...I did a double take, I'm not used to seeing my name in print!

No comments: