Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ferry ride to Bainbridge Island!

Ever since we moved to Seattle, I have wanted to take the kiddos on a ferry ride. Till now, we've had no real reason to go on one, but Bray is now taking voice lessons from a teacher that lives on Bainbridge Island, so we have an excuse! The ride is only about a half an hour each way, so it's not too long, and the kids loved it! I warn you, I took a lot of pictures, but the sun came out on the way back, so I had to!


Handsome dudes, enjoying the boat ride.
My normally photogenic little girl, making a cheesy grin. Oh, toddlers.
Playing a new game: 'Jump over the puddles,' not in them. I like this one a lot better!
Just because he's so handsome.
Busy girl, being good on the way over. ( we made Play-Doh jewelry for the giraffe.)
Exploring the forest-they had tons of neat birds all around! If only I knew their names...
Throwing rocks in the mini-pond.
Madeline goes, "Oh no! Look, Mommy! Somebody wrote on the SEAT!"
The ferry.
Stinkin' cute little girl. (the boots are a thanks to Lily Grauke-Madeline LOVES them! She wants to wear them alll the time-even with her PJ's!)

This looks like I put a fake background behind me...but it was that beautiful!
Trying to not get blown away...
Gorgeous sunset on the ride back!
The island.

No comments: