Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful.


I missed my 'thankful' post yesterday, so I have 2 today. Yesterday, our nephew, Oz Wilkins, was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a 108 degree fever. He had had a seizure, and was diagnosed with 2 types of 'flu' and a touch of pneumonia. He was doing much better, and is supposed to go home today, so I trust he is recovering. We are so thankful God protected him, and that it was not more serious!
Along those lines, I am also thankful for our niece and nephews-we just wish we could see them more often! Love you guys! (from your crazy Aunt Kajsa and Uncle Bray!)

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Oh my.....I will definitely be praying for little Oz. Seizures are no fun. Having a family history of them I can completely sympathize with the situation....let us know how he is doing.