Friday, January 22, 2010

Up the Space Needle!!!

I have always wanted to ride up to the top of the Space Needle. The first time I came to Seattle was when I was 12 years old, and ever since then, I have WANTED to ride that elevator. It is really expensive, though, and so we have never done it. Yesterday, the Seattle Opera young artists got to sing at a fundraiser in the Space Needle. Bray wasn't one of the ones singing, but he and I got to go for free! We had a great time, enjoyed the free ride up and the free food, and fulfilled a childhood dream of mine!:) I highly recommend it-if you're not afraid of heights!
Space Needle at night-so pretty!
Down by the Music Experience museum-excited to ride in the elevator all the way to the top!
In the revolving restaurant...
Out on the windy, 500-ft high observation deck!
views of the city...

No comments: