Thursday, November 24, 2005

Give Thanks!


Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope your bellies are all overly full by now...I know mine is! Well, we have had a wonderful holiday week so far. As I mentioned in my last blog, Charity came and stayed with us for a few days before we all came back to the Wilkins' house for the feasting. We had a great time shopping, watching movies, and cooking up a storm. We came to Monroe yesterday, and the fun began.
Wendy(Bray's mom) had everything organized wonderfully, and so there was not a lot of pressure, but was rather a relaxed, enjoyable day. I know it's not over yet, but I am doubtful as to whether or not I can eat another bite.:) Hobbes unfortunately has a cold, and thus is not enjoying himself as much as the rest of us are...thus the reason for the pseudo-smile in the pic.
Bray and I took a walk today, as it has been beautiful if not somewhat warm down here. It was a good time for us to remember what the past year has brought- and how blessed we have been. There have been hard times in several areas lately, but we are constantly amazed at how consistent and perfect God's mercy, goodness and blessings are. We miss all our family and friends who are not with us, but as is fitting to the day- we are VERY thankful for you all! Love and prayers to you!
A pic of the table before the feasting began... and Bethany smiling for a Thanksgiving memory.:)

1 comment:

~HeLeN~ said...

cute hair!