Sunday, November 20, 2005

Home again, home again....



Hello everyone-
I hope you are all preparing yourselves for bundles of food this upcoming Thursday- I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving time! It seems like time keeps going faster and faster...they say that happens when you start getting older. I can remember when I was in elementary, and during summer break it seemed like time stopped. Things were always the same in the summer...I never really grew older, and Moscow didn't change. Oh well, enough nostalgia. Well after a wonderful 9 days in Moscow, I have returned home to my very thankful husband, and have been caught up in another whirlwind of fun and preparation for the upcoming holidays. I have dutifully been trying to get my Christmas shopping done, but every time I go out, it seems I think of more things that I need than anything else- isn't that terrible? However, slow and steady wins the race, so I am determined to get it done eventually.
This week, Bray's younger sister Charity has vacation, and so is going to come hang at our house, help me bake several pies, and then we shall all go back together on Wednesday to take part in the feasting festivities. I am looking forward to spending holiday time with family, and to just relaxing a bit before the Christmas onslaught. Well, good luck to you all, eat as much as possible, and enjoy these pics from random times and events. Love you!
Here is Hobbes in his Halloween costume-in case you couldn't tell.:) Above are our pumpkins we carved in a sort of 'artsy' picture. Below are the 3 crazy Wilkins' grandkids! Ohh, boys!:) (Jaiken is under the lionhead- it is very difficult to pose kids under 4 for pics)

Here is Hobbes with Daddy again...so glad to be home!:)

2 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~HeLeN~ said...

such a cute pumpkin you have!