Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oops:)

As you can see from the previous post, I accidentally hit the enter button as I was about to type, and it published...so I'll explain the pics in this blog. As I had mentioned, my fam came down from Idaho and Wisconsin to see us last week- and we had a wonderful, crazy, too short time together. We took them around the south- we went into the huge plantation house we had only seen the outside of last time, we shopped, ate, walked, played, and just had a good time together. My aunt Wendy and her fam were kind enough to drive down from Wisconsin as well, so we had a full house! But, oh, what fun!Hobbes loved all the attention- which I have truly noticed this week, as it's just me to entertain him during the day now.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, I do have internet at my house!!! So I shall be able to keep in better touch with all of you. Yay! The next month and a half are going to be crazzzyyy! I know I say that a lot, but this time it's reallly true. Bray made the finals for a Kurt Weill (composer) competition in New York in April, so he'll head up there and compete- pray it goes well...and my sister Carolyn comes April 1, so I get to play some more. We're getting very excited for my brother Seth's wedding, and seeing all the wonderful Moscow people again. Not to mention Bucer's coffee. Well, that's the major news for now, so until next time..love yall!
(Iknow, I did it, I wrote the Southern yall...just to keep you guys interested)
For the pics-me and the buddy wearing our cowboy hats and being crazy,
one is of the fam outside my house, my dad and Hobbes having a memorable moment on the tree stump outside our house(it was a Beautiful day), another is a really artsy pic of Uncle Matt and Hobbes through the window in Monroe-see the reflection of the clouds? I thought that was neat, and last but not least, another cool shot of the Mississippi river-for those of you who have only seen it on the cover of Mark Twain's book.:)
For my mom's benefit only:me and Bray really miss you:) heehee

4 comments:

~HeLeN~ said...

and what was i telling you last night that you argued with me about.....oh yeah it was that you are computer illiterate....need is say more?

Kajsa Wilkins said...

oh yeah?
who can't spell.....that's right, baby...what goes around, comes around.:):):)

~HeLeN~ said...

its more like who can't type, and yes that is me booger head.

Nick and Marissalas said...

Hey, now kids - am I going to have to separate you two? ;)