Monday, May 22, 2006

YAY-Lots of Pics!

Hello, everyone! Once again it's been awhile..but that is mostly due to the fact that we're not finished till this coming Friday.:(
So, in order to keep you all aware of what's been happenin, I thought I'd try and sum it all up in one sitting.
This weekend we went to Monroe for Bray's youngest brother's graduation. Although we had to leave the next day, we had a wonderful time, and even got to see Hobbes' other great-grandma for the very first time!
If you're wondering what the pics of Bray and I are of...well, there's not a good explanation, but there's a funny one! Bray's sister Charity works at an ice cream store in Monroe. They were having a 'Rock-Paper-Scissors' competition to get business,etc, so we all came down to compete. In short, I beat all the boys, won our bracket, and then lost...to a 5 year old. Now I would not have been beat so easily had I known the first prize was free ice cream for a year and a $100 Target card! I didn't care about the ice cream, but, honestly, does a 5 year old need a Target card? Such is life.;)

The pool pics are of yesterday afternoon, when we actually took Hobbes into deep water, and swam around for several hours-he loved it! We had to take a dry-off break on the deck, and that's the pic of him and the umbrella.




Yesterday Bray and I had to do the music for the whole church service again, so we had Jordan come over to do a duet, and then Bray's mom, Caleb and Charity came to listen and stayed for Sunday dinner. It was a lovely day, and after they left was when we went to the pool! We have 1 more week, 1 week break and then summer school begins....but we shall see a lot of you in just a few weeks at my brother's wedding! We love you!
The last few pics are of Hobbes, loving his reflection in the balloon,Bray and Hob outside our house in his mini pool, and Hob and I on Mother's Day.:)

1 comment:

Nick and Marissalas said...

ADORABLE! Made my day. ;)