Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! (and All Saints' Day)

I hope you all did not eat too much candy...Hobbes came very close, but does not seem to have gone over. I got so excited when I was getting the kids' outfits ready today, that I had to dress up as well! Bray was at school till 5:30, so we surprised him and picked him up in our costumes-all ready to trick-or-treat! I dressed up as a 50's Alabama football cheerleader (in case any of you DON'T know, Bray loves Alabama football) to show my hubby just how much I love him. We then went downtown, kicked some leaves, ate some candy, said the 'treat' part of trick-or-treat, and then went to 'Ama and 'Ampa's to eat Halloween Hamburgers with Aunt Kathryn and Uncle Mike.
It was a fun evening, and the kids looked adorable! The fun will continue this weekend at the NSA fall carnival-I am not creative enough to come up with 2 costumes for each kid, so they'll be the same thing, but I think it'll still be cute!
The fam.


Uncle Jordan-or should I say Sweeney Todd?
So cute...
Alabama football cheerleader!
My pretty little pink butterfly-yes butterflies can be pink.
My lion.
Glittery butterfly!
Kickin' the leaves-better than eating candy!
After the fact.

No comments: