Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Metropolitan Opera District Winner! (WA, MT, ID)

As I may have mentioned in my last post, Bray, Madeline and I went to Missoula, MT for the Metropolitan Opera National Council District Auditions this past weekend. There were 20 singers of extremely high caliber competing, and Bray took the cake! (or in other words, won!) This means we shall get to go to the Regional level in Seattle in January. We are very thankful, encouraged and excited, to say the least.:) Here are a few pics of the trip, plus a few random ones I haven't had time to post. Enjoy!

The Winner with his girls:)

One of the COOLEST coffee shops I've ever seen....it had wine, tea and beer, too-this was 1 of the wine racks-I want one!
Part of the beer wall...
The tea section...and then we were told we couldn't take pictures:(
We had breakfast with Mom, Pop and Carolyn in Spokane before we took off-so cute!
Madeline cheered her Daddy on-literally.

This is just a pic of a Thai dinner I made for Bray one night-I actually had time to make the table cute!
On a late night errand-Hobbes wanted to wear a hat since Daddy was!
Who do you see here? (hint:the correct answer is Bray)

No comments: