Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Kiddos:)

We've been pretty busy, so I haven't had a chance to post as many pictures. I've been trying to get a good one of the kids together-as it's been awhile- but this was the best I could manage. Hobbes wanted to 'help her?' as he calls holding her, for the picture.Madeline likes to help Mom with the laundry....especially when it's warm out of the dryer!
Tubtime! Hobbes lovvvesss splashing in the tub- but Madeline can match him! She kicks her legs so hard and fast, she gets more water out of the tub than he does! I need a waterproof poncho or something for bathtime!
This was before one of our late night 'adventures,' but Hobbes didn't want to wait for Madeline to get put in her chair...Bray decided to take a picture at the opportune moment. Hmm...I don't know what I think about it- except that it's very realistic!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the look on your face while Hobbes is crying. I've felt the same look on my face a time or two. :)