Tuesday, October 09, 2007

'Panks...

Like most people I know, I keep my spatulas and wooden spoons in a jar by the oven. When occasion calls for it, we get one out to help Hobbes through a difficult moment (i.e. disciplinary action). If we've had a rough couple of days, where it seems like the spoon doesn't even need to be put back in the jar, Hobbes will come into the kitchen, and say, "play?" By this, he means, he wants me to get the jar down and put it on the floor for him. When I do that, he chooses a wooden spoon, and begins what I call his 'acting-training.' He says "no-no. no-no. pankin," while hitting his leg with the spoon. After that, he says, "I sorry, it's ok, it's ok," puts the spoon back, and chooses another one to reenact the same thing.
That's our little drama-king.:)

1 comment:

~HeLeN~ said...

Wheres the post that I can sing happy birthday to you in???

I guess this one will do.

ah em *cough* *cough*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAJAMASA
HAPPPPPPPPYYYY BIIIIIRRRRTHDAY TOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU.

that was totally off key.

welcome to the world of 24. :)