Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4 Years and Counting!

Today is Bray and my 4th wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? He unfortunately has rehearsals until 10pm tonight, but last night, I found a note asking me to go to breakfast (with the kiddos) bright and early this morning! We went to "The Anderson's," a wonderful Danish pastry shop/restaurant in Santa Barbara. We lovve their food, but don't go hardly ever due to the prices!
I was pretty stoked already, but then when I came downstairs, I found this nice little surprise on the table...not only was it yellow, it was a purse! Hello! And super cute, picked out by my one and only hubby! YAY for anniversaries! All in all, it has started off to be a wonderful day!4 Years as Mr. and Mrs. Bray Wilkins!
Kiddos, playing in a cool telephone booth..

We do this alll the time-there are tons of fountains to throw money into!They usually sit there holding the money for awhile...
Daddy kisses!
Hobbes, unfortunately, has not distinguished between live friends, and statue friends. hmm.
And I guess that we have not taught him manners-what is he doing?

Eating yummy pastries...
and our second child, eating yummy pastries...I love how in both pics we tried to take, they just wanted to stuff their mouths!

2 comments:

Kathryn Church said...

yay!!!! way to go bray!! super cute pics and purse! love yah

Katie said...

Happy anniversary you guys!