Monday, July 21, 2008

Goings On

Hi Everyone!
Well, as usual, things have been-in Hobbes' vernacular-"crasies." (crazy) We have managed to sneak in some family outings, amidst all of Bray's rehearsals, and we even went on a date! Yes, that's right-I found a babysitter! I've been trying to take as many pics as I can-but when we are each watching a kiddo, it gets tricky to take pics.:)
So here are a few pics of all our goings-on...we found this neat park that's right on a look-out over the ocean, and even has a steep path down to the beach! We go to the beach at least a couple times a week, and I've taken the kiddos to the library twice. Hobbes is really getting the 'library-mode' down. He goes and sits at the table in the kid corner, I get him a few books, and then we read as much as we can before Madeline interrupts by pulling as many books as she can off the shelves...and then we check-out our books, and head home. I've tried to get her to color while we read, which she'll do for a few minutes, before she decides to taste each crayon color.:) ahh, she is a typical girl-so busy!
My sweet husband surprised me with this one morning...made my day!

Walking down the steep hill to the beach-Hobbes even ran up it on the way back!

Being a big boy with Daddy-he 'll do so many 'scary' things when he's with Bray!Holding on for dear life...

You can't tell from this picture, but she was rocking this dinosaur out!
Which made Hobbes want to try...he loved it until he rocked so hard he hit his head on the dinosaur...Ouch!

Looking out at the ocean...
Climbing up like a big girl, and playing peek-a-boo through the bars!


Walking downtown to the beach-with my sunglass-clad kids!

So cool! Here they are looking at some random dog-they have this obsession, every time a dog comes into view, they both shout/scream "Dogggyyyy!!!!!" Yeah, it scares the dogs and the owners.
Big-girl ponytail! It is a lot thicker than it was a month ago-and I think it's pretty cute! Apparently, so does Madeline-look at her checking herself out in the mirror!

And that's all for now-I'll post more after our 4th anniversary on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you are having the best time! We miss you though.

return home gnome said...

You look so fabulous! Love the haircut.