Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Adore Fall!

Yesterday, our 'clubhouse' (the office building for our apartments, which has a beautiful lobby/gym,etc) had a halloween party from 4-8pm. We weren't supposed to dress up or anything, we could just stop by, get some junk food, and say hi to people. As Bray had to work late, I decided to take the kiddos-and I'm glad I did! There were a few other older kids there, one in a Spiderman costume, and Hobbes was sooo excited to follow them around! He kept saying "Spiderman! Come here, where'd you go??" They each got a bag of candy, so I decided to take them down to the lake before the sun went away, and let them eat some candy on the way. It was one of the prettiest days yet since we've moved here, and I had to take some pics!
After our walk, I let them play in the leaves by our apartment building. They had a blast just running around, hitting the leaves with sticks, and throwing them at Mommy. Fall is such fun, free entertainment!Eating their Tootsie Pops on the path. Like the blue lips?
Hobbes, warning me to avoid stepping in the goose poop. He was quite fascinated...boys!
The geese (for my Mom).
Isn't our area absolutely gorgeous?
I could live here forever.

Sorry-but the beauty didn't stop!
Showing me his stick-sword. (Have I mentioned he likes Sword in the Stone now?)
Throwing those leaves.
Running as fast as she can go-and decked in her new headband from Ama and Ampa.

He ran SO fast in the leaves-it was cute!Killing the leaves with their sticks.

No comments: