Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Hairdos!


For those of you who have both boys and girls, you know how different they truly are-right from the beginning. I love having a boy-I am still learning, probably always will be learning, but I have a wonderful and endless source of wisdom regarding boys in my mother-in-law, Wendy. (after all, she did raise 5 of them!) When it comes to girls, however, I feel like I'm a little more prepared. I have 2 sisters, and we are all extremely different. One of my favorite things to do growing up was to play beauty salon. Yes, I know, I was the typical girly-girl, but that's ok. I still love doing hair to this day. Although Madeline has her tomboyish side-she loves to play cars with her brother-she is all girl. She often goes and steals my red purse, puts on her pink jelly shoes, her purple necklace, and goes around saying "bye-bye! Bye, Mommy!" as if she's about to leave for some important errand. Her hair is finally getting longer, and so we are experimenting with new hairdos. With that said, here are her 'beauty shots.'
1st ponytail-with the big pink bow, too!
Mini braids-a bit more challenging, but so funny they're cute.:)

No comments: