Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Breakfast menu: Monkey bread-my 1st time making it, but I think it will become a tradition!

This year was our 1st Thanksgiving by ourselves. We had Jordan come over, and so it was just the 3 of us! Poor Madeline got sick the night before, so she was out for most of the day, but otherwise it was a grand Thanksgiving! I made some of my mom and Wendy's recipes, and they all turned out! Altogether, I would say it was a successful first Thanksgiving!

Helping Mom 'roll' out the dough.

My handsome helper.
All alone, and drinking before the feast!
The table!
About to dive in!
Daddy, holding the poor little sick girl.:(
Catching Jordan, right before a bite!:)
The PIE.
He could live off whipped cream-like mother, like son!
Feeling better, perhaps the pie helped?
Finishing the day with movietime with Jordan.

No comments: