Friday, November 28, 2008

Portland, Part 2.

Hello, everyone! I am sorry for my lack of posting lately-the holidays are upon us! Things have been busy!!! As I mentioned a few posts earlier, my cousin Peter got married in Portland, OR last weekend. Kathryn, Naphtali, the kiddos and I headed down a few days early to help with the preparations, as my Aunt Jill was the one behind everything! It was so fun to see everyone-all my dad's siblings were there, and some cousins that I hadn't seen in about 3 years!
We had a wonderful, crazy, whirlwind time, and I took LOTS of pictures! I still have a few I need to get from Kathryn, of my Grandma Garfield and Madeline in the sweater she knit for her.
It is so fun to see all the different phases of life that everyone is in-not only did my cousin marry a beautiful, fun girl, there were 3 pregnant ladies there! (My cousin Shelbi, my sister-in-law Naphtali, and my little sister Kathryn). So far, my kids are the only ones on the Garfield side out of the womb, so I am super excited to have cousins for them to play with! 2 boys and a girl to be exact! So here are more of the pics, and we had a great time with you all!


Eating lunch before we all took off.:(So cute.
A crazy girl, getting into the ice bucket!
Last dinner at Grandma's.
Bowling with Ampa! ( he ended up diving on the pins, so as to get a strike. Hobbes, that is.)
All the cousins there(we were missing Jordan, Heather and Hannah)
Handsome, married and a wonderful cousin!
The toasts.
Coloring with Daddy at the table.

They danced to the colored lights all evening!
Doesn't Attie look gorgeous?
Happy to sit with Ama.

No comments: