Friday, November 28, 2008

Peter and Carin's wedding!

The amazing, several variety cake!
The entire clan! and probably my parents' Christmas card picture!:)
Devouring the wedding cake-cookie.
Fast asleep on Ampa's shoulder.
Always happy with Ampa!
My very handsome buddy boy.
What can I say? he loves small spaces.
Making funny faces with Seth and Carolyn.
Being tickled by Ampa and Aunt Carolyn-I can't say she didn't lovve all the attention!
Hanging out in Grandma's apartment. So cute and pregnant!
Seth and Peter! (Peter and Carin had bride and groom Mickey Mouse Hats-they do live in LA, after all!)
Pop and Jill!
Seth, about to dig in to Italian food, and looking a lot like Hobbes! (or vice-versa, I guess)
Mike and Kathryn.
Naphtali and I at the Spaghetti Factory Rehearsal dinner!!

No comments: