Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Northern side of the fam:)

(from top down) A week ago Sunday we had Hobbes baptized by Pastor Steve...this was his outfit-oh soo cute! We were finally able to document his smile on camera-and thus show it to the world.

The proud parents of a now 'holy' child!




















I talked to my dad yesterday, and he mentioned that I did not have the ‘Northern’ grandparents up…thus I downloaded these pics to show both sides of the fam, and the country. Ohh…I miss my grandparents soo much!: (And of course all the rest of our friends and fam!)


Well, the movers are arriving tomorrow morning, so we shall officially be in Mississippi, and things shall go from very slow to incredibly busy. I am looking forward to finding out what I own, and to having our own place again. Plus, it will give me time to put my house together before my parents arrive on October 1st! My dad had a business trip to Texarcana, so he is dragging my mom away from work to see her one and only favorite grandson! Needless to say, we are looking forward to having them here. It will be fun to have both sets of grandparents together in the other side of the country. Well, I shall try to be as consistent as possible with my blogging, but things will be hectic for the next week or so, so bear with me. Pray that all goes well with our move, and we miss you all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Dear Hob,

Congaratulations on being a Christian. It's pretty sweet. But I've never been a Christian in the south before. Totally cool. You should eat bananas, they're cool too.

Emily said...

Blessings upon the move: may you find a place for everything!

Visiting grandparents is like a mini-vacation for me. You'll never find another soul so eager to do your job for you. Have fun!