Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday stud...

I finally remembered to take a pic of our new car...to prove to the world that we really did buy a car. Isn't it beautiful? I feel so 'adult' now.:)


I did not have time to take pics of all the rooms of the house yet, so this is just part of Hobbes' room-that's the cradle my dad made for him. Here is Hobbes in his Sunday duds- he can finally keep pants up around his belly now, so he is officially a "real boy!"

We have mostly moved into our house-it is far bigger and nicer than I could ever have thought! It is 2 bedroom, 1 bath with a living room, dining area, kitchen and family room...so if anyone wants to come visit,we have the space! They even installed a new washer and dryer in my little laundry room, and I have a dishwasher, so I feel like I'm living in a luxurious mansion. God has really blessed us in this situation-Bray is still going to take voice lessons, we are researching teachers in Jackson and Houston. He has an audition for the San Francisco apprenticeship program in November, and it is a paid summer program starting at the beginning of May 2006, so please pray that goes well.
It is wonderful to be near family, and to see all the cousins at 'play.' Of course we miss all our family and friends, but we just expect people to come visit us! (hint hint) Well I shall try and find the main lounge with internet access this week- I haven't ventured around much as I have been putting things in order.:) So until then, love to you all, and happy Lord's day!

3 comments:

Nick and Marissalas said...

Woo-hoo! I can't believe that you have moved on from the pretty plastic wonder! There's no turning back now. ;) Next stop: the mini-van.

~HeLeN~ said...

Sweettttt Ride!!!!! Did you get to paint the little nursery?? Looks soo so cute. Did I tell you that your baby boy is Oh So Cute :)

~HeLeN~ said...

KAJ-

i never got to see those pics you took at trinity fest of us...can ya find em and upload?