Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My family

I love taking pictures. I may not be very good at it, and I don't have a great camera, but I still frame my faves, and they usually entail Bray, the kiddos, and my extended fam.
These are a few from today that I just love. Because of Bray's crazy schedules, we try to jampack as many family events and memories as we can into short periods of time. Today was one of those days-and these pics are the result. I love them, because they're crazy and full of joy-just how I would characterize our family!My handsome, opera-hair husband and me.
Kisses from my girl.
Me and my girl.
Camera hog! Naked baby, fresh out of the tub, trying to steal the camera, and saying "Cheese" the entire time!
My buddy-boy's new big-boy trick=putting his head under water, so he's swimmin.'
Cuddling her baby doll right after a nap.

No comments: