Tuesday, May 22, 2007

1 Month old!

Today is Madeline's 1 month birthday-can you believe it? To celebrate, Hobbes, Madeline and I ventured out in the cold rainy weather to do errands. All was going well, Hobbes was obeying, Madeline was sleeping, when while leaving the post office, a lady decided to back into our car. It was not bad, but anything small is always expensive-thankfully it was her fault, and so her insurance should cover it. But it made for a long morning, and added errands. Anyhow, besides that all is going well,we had a fun afternoon hanging with Uncle Jordan, and then had dinner at Ama and Ampa's.So, of course, since she was 1 month old today, she didn't want to be photogenic. She was smiling TONS today, and I tried several times to catch it on camera, but, alas....I only got the aftermath. So here is my best effort-they're funny but cute.:) Here she is half smiling at me.
I took Hobbes to get his first "real" haircut on Friday-he cried the whole time, but the girl was really fast and did a great job. He looks pretty spiffy if you ask me. We were about to go to a wedding so he was all decked out and looking like a big kid!
Here is Madeline's 'serious' face. She focuses in on your face and gives you the staredown. Every time she does it makes me wonder what she's thinking- she seems very observant.
And here's miss goofy face. Actually this was after a huge smile, but I got the funny-looking part.
This weekend is Kathryn and Mike's wedding, so the relatives start arriving on Friday-yay! I shall try to post if I can, but things are already hectic!Miss you!

1 comment:

Nick and Marissalas said...

She is not either already a whole month old! I can't believe it.

We posted some goofy photos of Madeline's daddy today. So similar. ;)

P.S. Hobbes looks totally spiffy.