Thursday, May 31, 2007

The day of the wedding!!!

Although the day itself was gray and rainy, we had a wonderful time, and everything turned out beautifully. It was so fun to see all the family and friends, and I am very happy for Mike and Kathryn!The father-daughter dance...soo sweet!
An artsy shot of them running to their car-amidst the bubbles!
Cutting the cake- I was disappointed at how neat they were:)
A defining picture of the 3 sisters.
Soooo cute- Hobbes chasing the bubbles around Kathryn before the wedding.(he was supposed to ring a bell going down the aisle, but due to no nap we nixed that idea)
The happy couple right before the ceremony!
Great-Grandma Garfield with Madeline-yay for generations!
Carolyn and I with our Aunt Jill...so fun!
Ohhh-the bride!
I finally got to spend time with my sister-in-law, Naphtali-we had a great time!
More bubbles for Hobbes-they kept him entertained for a VERY long time-thanks Attie!
A shot of the fam while we were having the professional photos taken
Gerberas and bridesmaids.
My beautiful mom and me.
Fun colored shoes...the bridesmaids got a little crazy, can you tell?

No comments: