Friday, August 31, 2007

Life with Daddy!!!

Hello, everyone!
I am soo sorry it has taken me so long to post...but Bray is back, and life keeps going on! It has been wonderful to have him back home, but we have had to go straight into grad school, work and busyness! We did get a fun weekend up at Lake Coeur d'alene with Isaac and Katie right before school started, though. So I thought I would put up a few pics, to show the family as a whole again:) and then try to update you as often as possible....by the way, my very kind sister and her husband, Mike gave us computer access at home with a laptop, so now I should be able to actually reply to emails on time, and post more often! YAY! We miss you all, and shall update soon!

We went for one of our 'adventures' (a.k.a. a late night walk) and it was chilly, so we put Madeline in her hat......so then Hobbes went and got his hat for us to put on him, too-what a funny boy!

Yay! Daddy with both kiddos!
Daddy and Hobbes in the paddleboat at the lake:)
Isaac and Bray on the inner tube
A close up of paddle boat time...Hobbes kept saying "Hi, boat! Whoaa, boat! I see a boat!"
A hot air balloon looked like it was going to land on the water one evening...but, unfortunately, it didn't
Bray and I on the inner tube....it was too inflated, making it difficult for 2 people to have a good hold...
So, we nearly fell off several times- before the boat had even really gotten going:)
But then, finally we did stay on, and we had a nice ride-gotta love tubing!
Isaac and Katie on the boat

No comments: