Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apartment pics...

The apartment is mostly done, with some remaining boxes that need to go back to our storage unit in Moscow being the last remnants of unpacking. I have only taken pics of part of it, but I thought I'd post them anyways. Once again, forgive my dying camera-half the pics are fuzzy, half are fine. Miss you all!Kiddos, going on an adventure-Madeline with my red purse, and Hobbes with his Alabama hat.:)
These are Beatrix Potter paintings my Dad did for the kiddos last Christmas. He began the tradition for each baby that was born into the family (nieces and nephews included) I believe with my oldest cousin. So I have one of a Mama mouse with her babies. Jemimah Puddleduck is Madeline's, and Jeremy Fischer is Hobbes.' Aren't they great?
Jeremy Fischer.
The kiddos' beds.
Pink side of the room.
Blue side of the room.
My small but cute kitchen-I love the windows!

There's a window into the living room, which makes it REAlly nice for watching kids!

1 comment:

Kathryn Church said...

Yay!! It's looking super cute! Can't wait to see you all!