Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cupcake Royale Verite

So we decided to take a break from the unpacking/figuring out where everything is, to go and see Jordan last night. He and his band moved to West Seattle in August, and he works at a cupcake shop/coffee shop there. We hadn't had a chance to go see him yet, so we had a nice family date, and I must say, the cupcakes are delicious! Both kids were asking for more, and my lavender vanilla cupcake was delectable! So, here are a few pics of us dancin to the music in 'Cupcake Royale Verite' and of Jordan hard at work.
Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of the sign out front, but I'll try to next time I go.Jordan, talking coffee...
Kiddos, with a sugar high.
Dancin the 'cherken wings' dance that Bray and Jordan taught them.:)
From Jordan, to Wendy.

No comments: