Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Wedding!!!

Sorry, I didn't get any pics of the ceremony, as we had the kiddos, but I got a fair amount from the reception...such a fun, good looking couple! Oh, and Seth should especially appreciate what the recessional music was- the Star Wars theme! So fitting! Annndd they even managed to fit in a lightsaber fight in their first dance! It was a blast! I'm so excited to have another sister-in-law!


Mr. and Mrs. Matt Wilkins:
The 1st dance:

Hobbes, waiting before the wedding...he kept waving at everyone and saying Hi, Dad! Charity and I with our new sister-in-law!

Charity and I, ready to party at the reception!
Jordan and I:
Bray, Steve, and Wendy, enjoying the yummy reception food! They had mini sandwiches, and my favorite one-Peanut Butter and jelly! Yes!
My beautiful new sister-in-law!
Grandmommy(Wendy's mom), Aunt Bette, and Memom(Steve's mom), looking gorgeous!

Bray and Charity!
Bray and Charity being-what a surprise-goofy!
Steve and Bray and Charity:
Steve, throwing rice at everyone...don't worry, we got him back!
Throwing rice as they came out the door!
Matt, protecting his new wife from the onslaught!
Getting ready to drive away...The new Mrs. Matt Wilkins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture recap from the wedding for those us who could not attend this long awaited occasion! :-( Congrats to all of you!

~Vickie Orr

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

Hugs!
Beth