Thursday, August 20, 2009

Singing in Spokane!

The singers, doing what they do best!

I believe I posted a few pictures last year of this fundraiser, 'An Evening in Tuscany,' that Bray sang at. He was invited back again this year, and so we were thrilled to go (free dinner/date for me, and a night on the town!) My parents were kind enough to keep the kiddos for the evening, so we stayed a lovely elderly couple's home, and then came to the event. It was a beautiful evening, the music was great, and the food and wine were delicious! What fun!

Bray and I, on one of the lower balconies overlooking the pool-I love this event!
Part of the master bathroom...probably bigger than our entire apartment!This is part of the formal dining room-this house is absolutely fantastic!

The back stairway down to the patio-as you can see, where the dinner was held.
The view is honestly like a painting. You can see all of Spokane, and it is framed by the mountains in the background-gorgeous!

No comments: