Saturday, September 05, 2009

Wickedly wonderful....(sneak peek!)

Guess what my amazing sisters got me for an early birthday present....tickets to see WICKED!!!!
The gals surprised me Thurs. evening, and it was to-date the best Broadway show I have seen!! The girl that played Elphaba was the original Young Cosette on the Les Mis CD, and her voice was fantastic! The show itself....indescribable! I am sure I had a silly grin stuck on my face the entire show-but I didn't care! It was all I could do to not dance and stand up and cheer after each song! Anddd since I get to meet the composer here in a few weeks (for Bray's opera written by Stephen Schwartz) I might even be a bigger geek and bring my WICKED program for him to sign. Soo, thanks gals-best birthday ever!! Love you!

3 comments:

Josh and Shawna said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Naphtali told me all about it and it sounded like it was going to be a wonderful night of celebration!!

~HeLeN~ said...

FUUUNNN!!!

Katie said...

So jealous!! You girls all look so cute. :)